Thursday, November 12, 2009

Change?

How much can one change?
Very subjective ... I feel..

But I feel, No matter how much i try to change myself, there are lot of things which cant be changed..
Shuld we call it as individuality / stubborness/ notorious behaviour/ Geek..
Its all in the way u see it..
But spiritually speaking, if one cant change , then he/she should not try to change too much.. unless it is for some good cause..


Ps: I have changed few things deliberately.. To make things simple in life.. But there are one or two things, that I cant change.. Later only I realised I should not try to change even..
Lets be ourselves!!

2 comments:

Karthikayini said...

Very true...Let us be ourselves...At the end of the day only then we can sleep well...That's very correct...
Go ahead Aarthi...

aarthi said...

Wish u the same, Gee :)