Friday, September 18, 2009

Mind Traffic

What if , at one time lot of things (good thoughts, good moments, fun, decisions, learnings, experiences, etc) rush in mind .. all at once..

Somehow, I have this effect too frequently.. When I am too observant..

Yes..
for some reasons..
I remember these things today.. Few are my own lines.. Few here are the things I came across while reading, thinking, watching movies, or listening to songs, etc..

1. Open mindedness : No matter what things (materialistic) leaves me.. I should not worry.
2. When one door is completely closed, there can be a window to jump over ;)
3. Job, salary, position are like cups.. Life is the coffee .. What matters is coffee quality not the quality of cup. So if one looks at only in the context of money making and wealth building.. Sorry then they are missing something great in life..
4. Love means never having to say you are sorry (the most famous one liner, from Love Story)
5. Sometimes we spend time in asking who is responsible or whom to blame,Whether in a relationship, in a job or with the people we know. By this way we miss out some warmth in human relationship.
6. "I promise you will be happy,
And even if you're not,
There's more to life than that
Don't ask me what."

7. "யாரோ கூடவே வருவார், யாரோ பாதியில் போவார் 
  அது யாரு என்று ஒன்றும் நம்ம கையில் இல்லையே "

ps: I cd not refer the sources in all cases.. As I have forgotten the links.. 

Cheers :)

2 comments:

Karthikayini said...

Aarthi y don u keep ur fonts in white color or any contrasting color so that reading can be easy.

aarthi said...

Gee.. Will try over weekend to change it ..