Friday, December 18, 2009

Everything in perspective..

Whether we have got what we want or not, we need to keep everything in perspective. We are forced sometimes to give LUCK its due share!!
But do we face a or many of such psycological dips?
I would say yes, But do we every try to come out and explore what best we can do?
I would say those who does not come out are the ones, who suffer, but they cant use that an execuse forever!!
There is more to life than just the dips due to failures and the flies due to successes..

Would prefer to be a child ignorant of such things, so that we keep our foot intact on the ground, and go forward.. keeping out mistrust, ego, and any other negative feelings away from us...

PS:
1. I hate to see when ppl show sympathy on those who suffer
2. I hate to see when ppl judges others most often
3. I love to be the with  the ones who are simple, non-egoistic, non-judgemental, cheerful, selfless, not jealous... making this world a beautiful place to live with... But so far, I have not seen one such!!

PPS:
We need to stay cheerful. Dont think about the faces/minds which distracts you , puts u down and makes u uncomfortable..

We should not have preoccupied notions, or opinions.. Be open as much as posisble and then decide what you find as good or bad..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite meaningful! Most of the times, suffering masks the conscience, and it prolongs for sometime.

I would prefer to ignore everybody and sleep (and roam in my own world peacefully) :-)

Anonymous said...

"I love to be the with the ones who are simple,.. " Hope it is just a wish.. :)

For all practical purposes people are what they are Aarthi!!

aarthi said...

Hi friends,
Thanks for the comments. Sorry for the delayed response.