Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Trust..

This is such a beautiful word, because it makes the relationship very beautiful when it is present in that relationship...
Lot of ppl have an inner harmony, which they would never compromise.. Relationship is one such thing for few people.. I personally belive in not breaking any bridge at any time..
But at the same time,  I am hardly in touch with any one..
At times I feel negative about that, but at few other times I do feel positive about that..
After some big analysis (usual stupid analysis) i realised that whichever relation involved trust and open mindedness from both the sides, I could easily talk 2 him/her no matter how long the distance of time / length has been ..

ps: This post is a time pass for me.. honestly ... But Its an outcome of thoughts about this saying :"happiness doubles and sadness halves when you share"... This is not the reality, if you dont add "with the right person" at the end... That's my personal view based  on my experience ...

No comments: