Wednesday, May 5, 2010

few cute li(n)es ..

she is not beautiful yaar
still no one can replace her yaar
she is not that fair
And that does not matter yaar

She has not studied that much
I studied her and did not complete much
Dont like her dresses
yet my eyes still notices

She has is not having any doggy
she does not stop me if am her doggy
she does not sleep by hugging a doll
anyways, I too dont look like a doll

Her hairs are not that wet
Still have not come out of that dream yet
Her rings are not of gold
Could not stop that hold

She never wore silk saree
Yet, she appears with glee
she scolds, but no pain
nothing stands above her care again

Her smell is not that of rose
she is my breathe no choice
still I warn she is no one to me
still I warn she is no one to me .....

6 comments:

Karthikayini said...

Gud one!!Are these lines ur original composition or from any English album?

aarthi said...

The idea (telling the likings in spite of less attraction) was borrowed from the tamil songs.. the words are mine.. i guess, it would have been better if I had written in tamil as I can see I have to decrease and incraese the emotions (than reality) to get the rhythm...

Karthikayini said...

If the words r urs means that ur poem writing skills have never be tapped before I think.Great Aarthi!

aarthi said...

Thanks gee

Anonymous said...

Good one Aarthi!

aarthi said...

Thanks Gopal :)